1. Men and women are not limited, aged 24-35 years old, bachelor degree or above;
2. Biotechnology and chemical majors are preferred, with solid theoretical knowledge;
3. Have strong technical operation ability, and can independently complete the experiment report and summary report.
1. Responsible for product development and process optimization;
2. Responsible for the pilot-scale fermentation experiment and product testing.
1. Men and women are not limited, age 18-45 years old, junior high school and above;
2. Physical and mental health, hard work, teamwork.
1. According to the requirements of the workshop supervisor, complete the production tasks on time and in quantity, and complete the production tasks of the day and month;
2. Carry out production operations according to process requirements;
3. Obey the leadership arrangements and complete the technical learning tasks outside of this position.